She is one of the fastest rising female rappers in the Kenyan Music industry but very little is know about Noti Flow and here is a compilation of nine things you will find interesting about Noti Flow…
- Her real name is Natalie Florence
- It was during her final year in Primary School, that Noti noticed she could easily play with words to make a rhyme
- She moved to Ohio State,USA with her dad at the age of 14 and also became a cheerleader for the school’s basketball team.
- Later on she realized she had a passion for acting and when her family relocated back to Kenya, she joined the Kenya National Theatre to continue with her passion
- Noti Flow stormed into popularity on the Kenyan music scene in 2013 with the release of his first song, ‘Hella.
- Because of her versatile flow and lyrical majesty, many of her fans call Noti the Kenyan Iggy Azalea.
- Noti Flow, who has been speculated to be a lesbian for many years finally revealed to an online website that she is not just for the girls but equally for the guys….
- She took a jab on Singer Avril’s body shape and asked her (Avril) to hit the gym since she no longer has the sexy look she used to have.
- If you read the papers, Noti Flow has ever graced the cover photo of Standard’s group Pulse Magazine
- She was recently featured on an episode of Tujuane Plus on Maisha Magic East.
Interesting right? Now I guess you have a clue of who Noti Flow is, that is if you did not know this.